Summer Reading Club
- Complete as many items on the checklist as you can by Friday, July 30.
- You can chose to submit the Google form once at the end of the program or you can submit the Google form multiple times as you complete different challenges. Each item will be only counted once.
- You should only include titles and activities that you complete from June 17 – July 30. Please only use each title or activity once.
- There will be weekly raffles and two grand prize raffle drawings for a gift card of $50. The more items you complete, the more raffle tickets you earn for grand prize drawings. Raffle winners will be notified by email.
- Participants that complete at least 10 challenges will get invited to our End of Summer Reading Club virtual party. Details will be emailed to eligible participants.
- You can also access the checklist here. You can also download a PDF version by clicking here.
Questions? Contact the Teen Services Department at email@example.com. Erica, Kate-Lynn, or Dean will get back to you!
Middlesex County Grant Programs
Grant funding has been provided by the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders through a grant award from Middlesex County Cultural and Arts Trust Fund.
- Middlesex County Grant Programs (put link to Grant page here)
- Summer volunteer opportunities for Piscataway teens
Weekly Virtual Programs
For teens entering Grades 7-12 in Fall 2021
All programs this summer will be virtual. Once you register, you will receive the link to the online event. Questions can be directed to the Teen Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk It Out: Join us on Mondays at 3pm for Talk It Out! Teen Services Librarians and Community experts will lead conversations around teen-centered issues, including how to take care of your mental health!
Scavenger Hunt @ Home! June 8th, 3-4 pm: Complete an at-home scavenger hunt with some exciting prompts! Compete for fun prizes while racing against the clock.
Website Development Workshop Series : June 28-July 2nd, 11 am- 12pm: Have you always wanted to create your own website? Join us for this five-session workshop on how to develop your own!
HackCTW: Join us for Piscataway Public Library’s first Hackathon, Technology X! Learn new computer science skills through exciting workshops, compete in themed challenges that explore interdisciplinary issues, and win prizes! This event will take place over two days, July 30th and 31st, and is open to teens entering grades 7-12.