Intro to Tinkercad – K
November 16 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Tinkercad is an online 3D modeling software that can be used to create very simple models, but also very complex ones. In this class, we will be learning the basics of Tinkercad to create objects like keychains, and how to make a finished product.”
Students will learn :
- Navigation around the software.
- Making a Tinkercad account
- How to orient the view of the model.
- basic functions like dragging in pieces, changing the color, grouping objects, etc.
- Basic Modeling
- Changing the size of objects
- Rotating pieces
- How to make a completed model
- Making a personalized keychain
- Move on to more advanced things within the design of the keychain, if time allows.
- Exporting the finished product to print and emailing it.
This program is for those in 3rd-5th grade. Students will be required to provide a usable email address in order to create their FREE Tinkercat accounts (Tinkercad is an online web-based tool)
Use the form below to register beginning on Monday, October 28th.