Please note: Both branches of Piscataway Library will be closed on Friday, March 30 in observance of Good Friday, and the Kennedy branch will be closed on Sunday, April 1 for Easter.
New Jersey Makers Day
Piscataway Public Library is hosting the 4th annual New Jersey Makers Day on Saturday, March 10. NJMD is a statewide celebration of maker culture, tinkering and creative participation. Some programs require registration. Please check our website at piscatawaylibrary.org for more information!
International Food Festival
Join us on Saturday, March 17 from 1:00-3:00pm for an International Food Festival at Kennedy Library.
All are invited to share food from your country with the Piscataway Community. Please bring your food ready to serve for at least 10 people with serving utensils. We will provide the rest!
To register, contact Laizu at 732-463-1633, ext 10 or email Laizu at email@example.com
In March read a book with a Female Protagonist
For recommendations, check out our ARC Booklist at any branch or online at piscatawaylibrary.org/readingchallenges.
The rules are simple:
- During each month, read a book that fits the chosen challenge category. Recommendation lists are available both online and in print at either branch.
- After finishing a book, submit an Adult Reading Challenge entry form found at our Information Desks. Only patrons 18+ can fill out contest entries.
- Each completed form will enter you into our Monthly Prize Drawing! Read as much as you can -- there's no limit to monthly entries!
- If you complete any of our monthly challenges during the year, you are automatically entered into our GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. To win the Grand Prize, just attend at our Adult Reading Challenge End of the Year Celebration! One grand prize entry per patron.
- Feel free to ask a Librarian for monthly suggestions!
Read with a purpose. And for prizes. Remember -- we are here to help if you'd like suggestions!