The Piscataway Public Library Foundation, Inc is a 501(c)3 public charity created to raise funds to support the programming, capital and operational needs of the Piscataway Public Library.
Suppport the library's mission:
Piscataway Public Library is committed to engaging minds, building connections, and creating opportunities for individual and community-wide growth.
Our library currently provides a wide range of services to the community, including:
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Citizenship Classes
- Volunteer Opportunities for Teens
- The First Makerspace in a New Jersey Public Library
- Early Literacy Programs for Children
- Summer Reading Programs for All Ages
- Special Needs Gaming
- Free Internet Access
- Notary Services
- Museum Pass Program
- Technology Training and Consultations
- Summer Maker Camp