For kids in 4th-7th grade.
This class will cover the following:
- What are variables?
- The “int” variable
- The “double” variable
- The “string” variable
- The “Boolean” variable
- Assigning values to variables
- Printing values of variables
- Saving math equations and sentences into variables
- Programming projects and games with variables
- How to get an input from the user
- How to save an input from the user to a variable
- Debugging statements
Session Date & Time:
Sunday, December 3, from 2-4 PM
Sunday, December 10, from 2-4 PM
Sunday, December 17, from 2-4 PM
Participants must attend all three sessions. Please register by visiting or calling the KENNEDY Children's Department (732-463-1633). Registration begins on Friday, December 1st.