Historic Cemeteries



Blackford-Clawson Cemetery, between Dickerson Drive and Michael Street, contains James Clawson, 1757-1822; Runyon Blackford, 1775-1850 and families.

FitzRandolph Cemetery, Behmer Road on High School Property.

Giles Cemetery, Sewell Avenue at curve, off Mountain Avenue, Birch Run Development.

Runyon Cemetery, Old Possumtown Road and Centennial Avenue.

Seventh Day Baptist Church Cemetery, Old New Brunswick and Stelton Roads.

St. James cemetery on Woodbridge Ave., Edison.  This was formerly part of Piscataway.  Some of the early settlers of Piscataway are buried here.

For burial records, see the document "Stelton and Piscatawaytown Graveyards Burial Records 1880" in the Local History Room.  This booklet has the number 929.5 Stelton.  It may not be removed from the Local Hisory Room.



View Historic Cemeteries in a larger map